Hey SNDA! My name is Emily, and I will be your Head of Content this year. I’m a junior in the Nutrition program and hope to pursue a career as a dietitian working with children. Welcome to another year and to your new SNDA Thymes blog! As many of you have learned, or eventually will learn during your life and studies, nutrition is a rapidly growing field full of new insights and discoveries regarding how to best take care of our bodies and combat diseases. That’s why I am so excited to share with you all things food and nutrition! Here in this blog you will find:
- Interesting info about food, nutrition, and health
- Cooking tips and yummy recipes (here’s a really quick and simple one that I love!)
- Study tips that I have found helpful during my college career
- Recaps of SNDA events (and shout outs to some of our great members!)
- General info about what’s going on in SNDA and at UNLV
- And more!
On a side note, fall is my favorite time of the year so I am especially looking forward to sharing all things fun and fall-themed with you for the next few months (especially the recipes!).
What do you love about the field of nutrition? What is most interesting to you? Let me know in the comments!